[Numpy-discussion] how to uninstall numpy

John Mark Agosta jmagosta at us.toyota-itc.com
Tue Aug 7 10:48:04 EDT 2012

Here's a good article on the vagaries of python paths when installing a new python.  Thus you can check exactly how python finds its modules, to assure the new install is working properly:

https://www.usenix.org/publications/login/august-2012-volume-37-number-4/import

John Mark Agosta
jmagosta at us.toyota-itc.com
 TOYOTA InfoTechnology Center USA
www.us.toyota-itc.com
465 Bernardo Avenue, Mountain View, CA 94043
Phone: (650) 694-4150 Fax: (650) 694-4901