[Numpy-discussion] site.cfg: Custom BLAS / LAPACK configuration

Bradley M. Froehle brad.froehle at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 13:13:26 EST 2012

Thanks Alexander, that was quite helpful, but unfortunately does not
actually work. The recommendations there are akin to a site.cfg file:

[atlas]
atlas_libs =
library_dirs =

[blas]
blas_libs = cblas,acml
library_dirs = /opt/acml5.2.0/gfortan64_fma4/lib

[lapack]
blas_libs = cblas,acml
library_dirs = /opt/acml5.2.0/gfortan64_fma4/lib
$ python setup.py build

However this makes numpy think that there is no optimized blas available
and prevents the numpy.core._dotblas module from being built.

-Brad