[Numpy-discussion] Failure in test_iterator.py at Travis

Nathaniel Smith njs at pobox.com
Fri Dec 14 12:49:37 EST 2012

The top of the build log has the actual git command they used to check out
the source - it's some clever GitHub thing that gives the same thing as
pressing the green button would iirc. You could copy the commands from the
log to check that out locally though and see what the .travis.tml actually
says. And if it's wrong poke around in the git history to figure out why.

-n