[Numpy-discussion] histogram help

Ruby Stevenson ruby185 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 07:14:05 EST 2012

Exactly, histogram of Z, which itself is an array, for each (x, y).

sorry for getting everyone including myself confused :-)

I think I am now using histogram call correctly ... but I now have a
slightly different question. It maybe better to ask in a different
subject, but here it is any way:

support I will have a sequence of (x, y), and Z, with x, y are
coordinates, and Z being an array for third dimension, Is there a
better or more efficient way to build up this 3-D array?

thanks

Ruby