[Numpy-discussion] Change in scalar upcasting rules for 1.6.x?

Henry Gomersall heng at cantab.net
Tue Feb 14 08:04:35 EST 2012

On Mon, 2012-02-13 at 22:56 -0600, Travis Oliphant wrote:
> But, I am also aware of *a lot* of users who never voice their opinion
> on this list, and a lot of features that they want and  need and are
> currently working around the limitations of NumPy to get.    These are
> going to be my primary focus for the rest of the 1.X series.

Is that a prompt for feedback? :)

(btw, whilst the back slapping is going on, I think Python and Numpy in
conjunction with Cython is just how software should be developed
nowadays. It truly is a wonderful and winning combo. So a huge thanks to
all the developers for making the world a better place.)

Cheers,

Henry