[Numpy-discussion] How a transition to C++ could work

Stéfan van der Walt stefan at sun.ac.za
Sun Feb 19 12:34:59 EST 2012

On Feb 19, 2012 2:41 AM, "Mark Wiebe" <mwwiebe at gmail.com> wrote:

> This is the role I see good coding standards and consistent code review
playing. Programmers who don't know how to write good C++ code can be
taught. There are also good books to read, like "C++ Coding Standards,"
"Effective C++", and others that can help people learn proper technique.

I recommended this book (one in the list avove) to anyone who is not afraid
of C++ yet:

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/Effective-C/Scott-Meyers/e/9780321334879

With great power comes great responsibility.

Stéfan