[Numpy-discussion] find location of maximum values

questions anon questions.anon at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 23:10:43 EST 2012

Thanks for your responses but I am still having difficuties with this
problem. Using argmax gives me one very large value and I am not sure what
it is.
There shouldn't be any issues with the shape. The latitude and longitude
are the same shape always (covering a state) and the temperature (TSFC)
data are hourly for a whole month.

Are there any other ideas for finding the location and time of the maximum
value in an array?
Thanks