[Numpy-discussion] f2py with allocatable arrays

Casey W. Stark caseywstark at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 15:12:55 EDT 2012

Hi all.

Thanks for the help again. I ended up going with running it twice -- once
for the final number of particles and second for the positions.

Sturla, given that this functionality is so standard dependent, I decided
to ditch it. It works with my gfortran, but who knows with other machines
and compilers.

Paul, I also stick with .f90 for everything.

Best,
Casey