[Numpy-discussion] Problem w/ Win installer

David Goldsmith d.l.goldsmith at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 00:34:34 EDT 2012

Hi, folks!  Having a problem w/ the Windows installer; first, the
"back-story": I have both Python 2.7 and 3.2 installed.  When I run the
installer and click next on the first dialog, I get the message that I need
Python 2.7, which was not found in my registry.  I ran regedit and searched
for Python and get multiple hits on both Python 2.7 and 3.2.  So, precisely
which registry key has to have the value Python  2.7 for the installer to
find it? Thanks!

OlyDLG