[Numpy-discussion] Test failures on Windows XP 64-bit

Ondřej Čertík ondrej.certik at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 21:03:22 EDT 2012

Hi,

I've created a Windows installer of the maintenance/1.7.x branch
(commit f93774d), the binary is available here (created in Wine on
linux):

https://github.com/certik/numpy-vendor/blob/69555c40dff5ae9f2d27d827f283bc6d9c53fccf/test/

and when I install it on the Windows XP 64-bit machine, here are the
test results:

https://gist.github.com/3173696

There are four failures --- three of them are related to the same exception:

OSError: Failed to use '_localtime64_s' to convert to a local time

and the fourth one seems like a regular bug in the
test_iterator.test_iter_array_cast test. Are these known failures?

Note that I can reproduce the _localtime64_s failures in Wine, but not
the test_iterator.test_iter_array_cast one.

Ondrej