[Numpy-discussion] Meta: help, devel and stackoverflow

Fernando Perez fperez.net at gmail.com
Sat Jun 30 13:10:26 EDT 2012

On Sat, Jun 30, 2012 at 9:51 AM, Matthew Brett <matthew.brett at gmail.com> wrote:
> As a matter of interest - do y'all hang out much on stackexchange?  I
> notice that I often go to stackexchange for a good answer, but it
> doesn't seem that good for - discussion.  Or maybe it's just I'm not
> used to it.

I'm in the same boat as you, but this discussion has made me much more
interested in starting to use it, and it sounds like it might really
be a better solution for the kind of 'cross-project' questions that
often feel a bit out of place in just about all the lists.

People have made pretty convincinge (to me) arguments for that kind of
system, perhaps we should give it a try instead of opening yet another
ML...

Cheers,