[Numpy-discussion] solving linear equations

Hanno Klemm klemm at phys.ethz.ch
Fri Mar 9 04:35:18 EST 2012

Hi,

have a look at scipy optimize. For a solution with only positive values you could consider using scipy.optimize.nnls, if you want more general (linear) constraints, have a look at the linear programming functions.

Another possibility would be looking at openOpt, which has probably more general solvers.