[Numpy-discussion] 1.6.2 release - backports and MSVC testing help

Sandro Tosi matrixhasu at gmail.com
Tue May 1 11:27:00 EDT 2012

Hello,
with my Debian hat one I'd surely like to give it a go - do you have
any plan to release a tarball for a RC (given the implication of numpy
on the distro, I can't test anything else)? what do you expect to be
the release date for 1.6.2? I asked this to understand the impact, due
to the upcoming Debian freeze (June, still not clear if beginning or
end).

Cheers,
Sandri