[Numpy-discussion] Issue Tracking

josef.pktd at gmail.com josef.pktd at gmail.com
Tue May 1 20:18:08 EDT 2012

On Tue, May 1, 2012 at 7:48 PM, Pauli Virtanen <pav at iki.fi> wrote:
> 01.05.2012 21:34, Ralf Gommers kirjoitti:
> [clip]
>> At this point it's probably good to look again at the problems we want
>> to solve:
>> 1. responsive user interface (must absolutely have)
>
> Now that it comes too late: with some luck, I've possibly hit on what
> was ailing the Tracs (max_diff_bytes configured too large). Let's see if
> things work better from now on...

much better now

If I were still going through tickets in scipy, I would prefer this view
http://projects.scipy.org/scipy/query?status=apply&status=needs_decision&status=needs_info&status=needs_review&status=needs_work&status=new&status=reopened&component=scipy.stats&order=status

to something like this
https://github.com/ipython/ipython/issues?direction=desc&labels=windows&page=1&sort=created&state=open

I never figured out how to effectively search in github, while with
trac, I could always immediately reply to a question with the relevant
link, or check the history instead of relying on memory.

Josef