[Numpy-discussion] [SciPy-Dev] Announce: scikit-learn v0.11

Gael Varoquaux gael.varoquaux at normalesup.org
Mon May 7 19:13:17 EDT 2012

   On behalf of Andy Mueller, our release manager, I am happy to announce
   the 0.11 release of scikit-learn.

   This release includes some major new features such as randomized
   sparse models, gradient boosted regression trees, label propagation
   and many more. The release also has major improvements in the
   documentation and in stability.

   Details can be found on the [1]what's new page.

   We also have a new page with [2]video tutorials on machine learning
   with scikit-learn and different aspects of the package.

   Sources and windows binaries are available on sourceforge,
   through pypi (http://pypi.python.org/pypi/scikit-learn/0.11) or
   can be installed directly using pip:

   pip install -U scikit-learn

   Thanks again to all the contributors who made this release possible.

   Cheers,

    Gaël

   1. http://scikit-learn.org/stable/whats_new.html
   2. http://scikit-learn.org/stable/presentations.html