[Numpy-discussion] Separating out the maskna code

Nathaniel Smith njs at pobox.com
Sun May 20 14:02:46 EDT 2012

On Sun, May 20, 2012 at 11:35 AM, Ralf Gommers
<ralf.gommers at googlemail.com> wrote:

> On Sat, May 19, 2012 at 10:54 PM, Nathaniel Smith <njs at pobox.com> wrote:
>>

>> Ralf, IIUC merging this and my other outstanding PRs would leave the
>> datetime issues on python3/win32 as the only outstanding blocker?
>

> Yes. There are some more open tickets for 1.7 (see
> http://projects.scipy.org/numpy/report/3), but I don't consider any of those
> blockers. Although #2078 should probably be fixed, since it's a regression.

I took a look at #2078 actually, and it's easy to fix:
  https://github.com/njsmith/numpy/commit/a0448b83e6b2efd981ef6ad6689b8b2fafebb834
But, because of all the churn in the reduction code that the
separate-maskna branch has, I made that patch against separate-maskna
instead of master. So, I'll wait to see how that shakes out before
making a pull request for #2078.

-- Nathaniel