[Numpy-discussion] tracing numpy data allocation with python callbacks

Thouis (Ray) Jones thouis at gmail.com
Mon May 21 15:39:21 EDT 2012

On Mon, May 21, 2012 at 7:32 PM, Thouis (Ray) Jones <thouis at gmail.com> wrote:
> I submitted a PR for this functionality after cleaning it up a bit:
> https://github.com/numpy/numpy/pull/284

I meant to ask here (and Travis reminded me in the PR):

Currently, the trace_data_allocations() function (the only one added
by this change) is in numpy.core.multiarray.  Should it be somewhere
else, such as numpy.core?  I put it in multiarray only because it was
close to the functions doing the actual allocation.

Ray Jones