[Numpy-discussion] Separating out the maskna code

Nathaniel Smith njs at pobox.com
Tue May 22 04:30:22 EDT 2012

On Tue, May 22, 2012 at 5:34 AM, Travis Oliphant <travis at continuum.io> wrote:
> Just to be clear.   Are we waiting for the conclusion of the PyArray_Diagonal PR before proceeding with this one?

We can talk about this one and everyone's welcome to look at the
patch, of course. (In fact it'd be useful if anyone catches any issues
now, so I can roll them into the final rebase.) But I'll rebase it
again after the PyArray_diagonal thing has been sorted to sort out
conflicts, and also fix some docs that I missed, so I don't want to
create an actual PR yet.

-- Nathaniel