[Numpy-discussion] np 1.7b2 PyArray_BYTES(obj)=ptr fail

Frédéric Bastien nouiz at nouiz.org
Tue Oct 2 11:45:50 EDT 2012

We implement our own subtensor(x[...], where ... can be index or
slice) c code due to the way Theano work.

I can probably change the logic, but if you plan to revert this
interface changes, I prefer to wait for this change we someone else is
doing other changes that would conflict. Also, I did a Theano release
candidate and I really would like the final version to work with the
next release of NumPy.

thanks.

Fred