[Numpy-discussion] Reminder: Last day of early registration for PyData NYC conference!

Peter Wang pwang at continuum.io
Fri Oct 12 11:50:49 EDT 2012

Hi everyone,

Just a friendly reminder that today is the final day of early
registration for the PyData NYC conference later this month!  We have
a fantastic lineup of talks and workshops on a variety of topics
related to Python for data analysis, including topics that are hard to
find at other conferences (e.g. practical perspectives on Python and
Hadoop, using Python and R, etc.).

http://nyc2012.pydata.org/

Use the discount code "numpy" for a 20% discount off of registration!

We are also looking for sponsors.  We are proud to feature D. E. Shaw,
JP Morgan, and Appnexus as gold sponsors.  If your company or
organization would like some visibility in front of a few hundred
Python data hackers, please visit our sponsor information page:
http://nyc2012.pydata.org/sponsors/becoming/

Thanks,
Peter