[Numpy-discussion] Issue tracking

Thouis (Ray) Jones thouis at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 16:06:02 EDT 2012

On Sun, Oct 7, 2012 at 10:15 AM, Thouis (Ray) Jones <thouis at gmail.com> wrote:
> I plan to import all the Trac issues to github by the end of this
> week.  I want to get an up-to-date snapshot of the Trac DB, and run
> another test import with it (just to make sure there's nothing in
> recent bugs that isn't handled).
>
> Previous test imports here:
> https://github.com/thouis/numpy-trac-migration/issues

I successfully imported all the issues from a more recent snapshot to
the test repository as @numpy-gitbot, rather than @thouis (to save
myself from getting pulled into every bug's discussion).

If no one sees any problems with the latest imports (basically, the
last 2000 or so by github issue #) , I think it's ready for the real
transfer to the numpy github repository.

Ray