[Numpy-discussion] Numpy 1.7b1 API change cause big trouble

Frédéric Bastien nouiz at nouiz.org
Thu Sep 6 10:07:46 EDT 2012

Hi,

I reply with more information probably later today or tomorrow, but I
think i need to finish everything to give you the exact information.

Part of the problem I had was that by default there is a warning that
is generated. It tell that to remove this warning we need to set
NPY_NO_DEPRECATED_API=NPY_1_7_API_VERSION. I didn't saw it before my
first email, but some code I didn't wrote was passing the -Werror flag
to g++, so this created errors for me. At first, I added this macro,
but this caused error because we used the old C-API.

I'm gatering all the correct information/comments and reply later with them.

Fred