[Numpy-discussion] OpenOpt Suite release 0.45

Nathaniel Smith njs at pobox.com
Wed Apr 10 03:36:49 EDT 2013

On 10 Apr 2013 08:01, "Dmitrey" <tmp50 at ukr.net> wrote:

> [...]
I guess.

> Yes, and that's why each time I get a bugreport I immediately start
working on it, so usually I have zero opened bugs,  as now . It somewhat
differs from  your bugtracker , that has tens of opened bugs, and ~ half of
them are hanging for years (also, half of them are mentioned as high and
highest priority) . But it's definitely your right  to keep it as buggy as
you wish, as well!

This kind of personal attack is never appropriate for this list. Please
stop.

-n