[Numpy-discussion] Please stop bottom posting!!

Robert Kern robert.kern at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 02:43:18 EDT 2013

On Fri, Apr 12, 2013 at 5:19 AM, Colin J. Williams
<cjwilliams43 at gmail.com> wrote:

> PS My last posting used the word Anaconda.  It was squelched.

What posting are you referring to? What do you mean by "squelched"? Is
there a post of yours that has not made it to the list yet? I can have
the admin check the queue for messages being held up.

Are you referring to your question about Canopy and Anaconda? It was
not "squelched" in any sense of the word that I understand. You were
pointed to more appropriate fora that will actually have a chance of
answering your question accurately. The Canopy support team does not
monitor this list for questions about Canopy's roadmap (nor should
it). When matplotlib questions get asked here, I consistently point
people to the matplotlib-users list. When people ask numpy questions
on python-list, I redirect them here. While one certainly may ask
general "numpy ecosystem" questions here as a starting point, one must
expect to be pointed to better resources when they exist and to follow
up there.

--
Robert Kern