[Numpy-discussion] 1.8 release

Jay Bourque jay.bourque at continuum.io
Thu Apr 25 14:54:10 EDT 2013

I would love to get the following pull requests of mine merged in:

https://github.com/numpy/numpy/pull/2822
https://github.com/numpy/numpy/pull/462
https://github.com/numpy/numpy/pull/359
https://github.com/numpy/numpy/pull/2821

The last one probably requires a bit more work, but I'm still waiting on
feedback on my solution (see my last comment in the PR discussion thread).

Thanks,
-Jay