[Numpy-discussion] ANN: NumPy 1.7.1 release

Frédéric Bastien nouiz at nouiz.org
Fri Apr 26 09:27:43 EDT 2013

Sorry, I didn't saw the release candidate. I was away for 1 mounts and
didn't read all my email in order.

Normally I try to test the release candidate, but I wasn't able this time.
I have nothing to report again NumPy 1.7.1. I reread the previous emails
and I remark that I badly read the first time one of them. I understood
someone suggested to do a release candidate as if you didn't do that, but
he wrote about not doing a 1.7.2 for datetime!

Sorry for the noise.

Fred