[Numpy-discussion] np.load crashing in Anaconda Python 3.3.2

Gaël Varoquaux gael.varoquaux at normalesup.org
Fri Aug 9 03:42:42 EDT 2013

Hi list,

Just a quick heads up: on Python Anaconda 3.3.2 np.load leads to a
segfault. I am not on a computer for a week, but I saw that just before
leaving. If I remember right, it is a simple matter of doing:

a = np.zeros(10)
np.save('a.npy', a)
np.load('a.npy')

I haven't submitted a bug report, because I didn't have time to check
things properly. I suspect that it might be a problem of the compilation,
rather then numpy itself, so the Anaconda team might want to check.

Sorry for the incomplete report. I thought that it was better to submit an
incomplete report now than wait a week.

Gaël