[Numpy-discussion] math.fsum() like ufunc for numpy

Julian Taylor jtaylor.debian at googlemail.com
Mon Dec 2 13:11:25 EST 2013

related this PR attempts to improve the accuracy of summation:
https://github.com/numpy/numpy/pull/3685
but math.fsum gives the exact result so it would a valuable ufunc even
when that PR is merged.

python3.4 will have yet another accurate summation in the statistics module:
http://www.python.org/dev/peps/pep-0450/