[Numpy-discussion] Any plans for windows 64-bit installer for 1.7?

Ondřej Čertík ondrej.certik at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 18:18:05 EST 2013

On Thu, Feb 7, 2013 at 12:29 PM, Chris Barker - NOAA Federal
<chris.barker at noaa.gov> wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 7, 2013 at 11:38 AM, Matthew Brett <matthew.brett at gmail.com> wrote:
>> a) If we cannot build Scipy now, it may or may not be acceptable to
>> release numpy now.  I think it is, you (Ralf) think it isn't, we
>> haven't discussed that.  It may not come up.
>
> Is anyone suggesting we hold the whole release for this? I fnot, then

Just to make it clear, I do not plan to hold the whole release because of this.
Previous releases also didn't have this official 64bit Windows binary,
so there is
no regression.

Once we figure out how to create 64bit binaries, then we'll start
uploading them.

Ondrej