[Numpy-discussion] A new webpage promoting Compiler technology for CPython

Massimo DiPierro massimo.dipierro at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 11:46:05 EST 2013

Thank you.

Should this be listed: https://github.com/mdipierro/ocl ?

It is based on meta (which is listed) and pyopencl (which is listed, only used to run with opencl) and has some overlap with Cython and Pyjamas although it is not based on any of them.
It is minimalist in scope: it only coverts to C/JS/OpenCL a common subset of those languages. But it does what it advertises. It is written in pure python and implemented and implemented in a single file.

Massimo