[Numpy-discussion] Travis failures with no errors

Frédéric Bastien nouiz at nouiz.org
Wed Jan 16 12:55:08 EST 2013

Hi,

go to the site tracis-ci(the the next.travis-ci.org part):

https://next.travis-ci.org/numpy/numpy/jobs/4118113

When you go that way, in a drop-down menu in the screen, when you are
autorized, you can ask travis-ci to rerun the tests. You can do it in
the particular test or in the commit page too to rerun all test for
that commit.

I find this usefull to rerun failed tests caused by VM errors...

HTH

Fred