[Numpy-discussion] unit tests / developing numpy

Graeme B. Bell grb at skogoglandskap.no
Thu Jul 25 05:09:51 EDT 2013

To answer my own question in a clumsy way:

To run unit tests on a dev version of numpy:

python setup.py build
python setup.py install --prefix=/tmp/numpy
export PYTHONPATH="/tmp/numpy/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/"

python

>>> import numpy
>>> print numpy.version.version
>>> numpy.test()

Adjust according to your version of python.