[Numpy-discussion] Yes, this one again "ImportError: No module named multiarray"

Aron Ahmadia aron at ahmadia.net
Tue Mar 12 09:17:34 EDT 2013

multiarray is an extension module that lives within numpy/core, that is,
when, "import multiarray" is called, (and it's the first imported extension
module in numpy), multiarray.ext (ext being dll on Windows I guess), gets
dynamically loaded.

"No module named multiarray" is indicating problems with your freeze setup.
 Most of these tools don't support locally imported extension modules.

Does this help you get oriented on your problem?