[Numpy-discussion] (@Pat Marion) Re: Yes, this one again "ImportError: No module named multiarray"

Pat Marion pat.marion at kitware.com
Tue Mar 12 10:23:53 EDT 2013

Thanks for copying me, Aron.

Hi Dinesh, I have a github project which demonstrates how to use numpy with
freeze.  The project's readme includes more information:

  https://github.com/patmarion/NumpyBuiltinExample

It does require a small patch to CPython's import.c file.  I haven't tried
posted this patch to the CPython developers, perhaps there'd be interest
incorporating it upstream.

Pat