[Numpy-discussion] variables not defined in numpy.random__init.py__ ?

Dinesh B Vadhia dineshbvadhia at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 26 04:46:30 EDT 2013

@ Ralf.  I missed info.py at the top and it is a valid statement.

@ Brad.  My project is using Numpy and Scipy and falls over at this point when using PyInstaller.  One of the project source files has an "import random" from the Standard Library.  As you say, at this point in tempfile.py, it is attempting to "import random" from the Standard Library but instead is importing the one from Numpy (numpy.random).  How can this be fixed?  Or, is it something for PyInstaller to fix?  Thx.