[Numpy-discussion] Any plans for windows 64-bit installer for 1.7?

Ondřej Čertík ondrej.certik at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 21:31:07 EDT 2013

Hi Matthew,

On Tue, Mar 26, 2013 at 5:48 PM, Matthew Brett <matthew.brett at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Ondrej,
>
> On Thu, Feb 7, 2013 at 3:18 PM, Ondřej Čertík <ondrej.certik at gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Thu, Feb 7, 2013 at 12:29 PM, Chris Barker - NOAA Federal
>> <chris.barker at noaa.gov> wrote:
>>>
>>> Is anyone suggesting we hold the whole release for this? I fnot, then
>>
>> Just to make it clear, I do not plan to hold the whole release because of this.
>> Previous releases also didn't have this official 64bit Windows binary,
>> so there is
>> no regression.
>>
>> Once we figure out how to create 64bit binaries, then we'll start
>> uploading them.
>
> Did you make any progress with this?  Worth making some notes?
> Anything we can do to help?

Unfortunately I've been too busy the last month to push this through,
so right now I am just concentrating on getting 1.7.1 out of the door,
as that is higher priority.

I am starting a new job on Monday, so once things settle down, I
should be able to get back to this. I will post notes once I get to
this again.

Ondrej