[Numpy-discussion] numPy not imported into Python

Mark Micklich mmick003 at ucr.edu
Wed May 1 21:52:28 EDT 2013

Oh!  I imported numpy and that worked.  I probably should have mentioned
I'm working through the 2005 "*Numerical Methods in Engineering with Python*"
textbook from the school library.  The examples are still good, but the
Import statement used in the book is obsolete.  Thanks for the quick reply.

Mark