[Numpy-discussion] www.scipy.org down?

KACVINSKY Tom Tom.KACVINSKY at 3ds.com
Thu May 9 11:01:09 EDT 2013

I ran the tests as per the instructions:

python -c 'import numpy; numpy.test()'

This is what I get for output:

tkacvins at macomsim> !python

python -Wd -c 'import numpy; numpy.test()'

Running unit tests for numpy

/rd/gen/tky/do_not_delete/Python/macpython27/lib/python2.7/site-packages/nose/util.py:14: DeprecationWarning: The compiler package is deprecated and removed in Python 3.x.

  from compiler.consts import CO_GENERATOR

NumPy version 1.6.2

NumPy is installed in /rd/gen/tky/do_not_delete/Python/macpython27/lib/python2.7/site-packages/numpy

Python version 2.7.3 (default, Oct 10 2012, 14:47:52) [GCC 4.2.1 (Based on Apple Inc. build 5658) (LLVM build 2336.9.00)]

nose version 0.11.4

Ran 0 tests in 0.148s

OK

Tom