[Numpy-discussion] printing array in tabular form

Sudheer Joseph sudheer.joseph at yahoo.com
Fri May 10 07:20:07 EDT 2013

Hi,
   I am trying to learn Python after feeling its utility in coding  and also reading a bit about
its potential only, please do not put words in to my mouth like below.

>> Before denigrating a programming language

If some one has a quick way I would like to learn from them or get a referecence
where the formatting part is described which was
my intention while posting here. As I have been using fortran I just tried
to use it to explain my requirement

with best regards,
Sduheer