[Numpy-discussion] "official" binaries on web page.

Chris Barker chris.barker at noaa.gov
Wed Oct 23 16:32:23 EDT 2013

Folks,

After some more discussion here and on the pull request I submitted
earlier, here is anew pull request -- I think conforms to what folks
suggested, but still makes it a lot easier for folks to find the
stand-alone installers if that's what they are looking for.

https://github.com/scipy/scipy.org/pull/32

-Chris

Chris.Barker at noaa.gov