[Numpy-discussion] Announcing Bokeh 0.2: interactive web plotting for Python

Jason Grout jason-sage at creativetrax.com
Thu Oct 24 08:39:44 EDT 2013

On 10/23/13 6:00 PM, Peter Wang wrote:

> The project website (with interactive gallery) is at:
> http://bokeh.pydata.org

Just a suggestion: could you put the source below each gallery image,
like matplotlib does in their gallery?  I see lots of pretty plots, but
I have to go digging in github or somewhere to see how you made these
plots.  Since Bokeh is (at least partly) about making beautiful plots
easy, showing off the source code is half of the story.

Thanks,

Jason

--
Jason Grout