[Numpy-discussion] Code review request: PrintOptions

Charles R Harris charlesr.harris at gmail.com
Sun Oct 27 21:38:23 EDT 2013

On Sun, Oct 27, 2013 at 7:23 PM, Neil Girdhar <mistersheik at gmail.com> wrote:

> This is my first code review request, so I may have done some things
> wrong.  I think the following URL should work?
> https://github.com/MisterSheik/numpy/compare
>
> The first thing to do is make a new branch for your work. Probably the
easiest way from where you are is to make the branch, which will have your
changes in it, then go back to master and git reset --hard to the last
commit before your work. Working in master is a big no-no. See
`doc/source/dev/gitwash/development_workflow.rst`. When you are ready, make
a PR for that branch. The code will get reviewed at that point.

Chuck