[Numpy-discussion] Code review request: PrintOptions

Neil Girdhar mistersheik at gmail.com
Sun Oct 27 21:42:02 EDT 2013

Yeah, I realized that I missed that and figured it wouldn't matter since it
was my own master and I don't plan on making other changes to numpy.  If
you don't mind, how do I move my changelist into a branch?  I'm really
worried I'm going to lose my changes.

On Sun, Oct 27, 2013 at 9:38 PM, Charles R Harris <charlesr.harris at gmail.com