[Numpy-discussion] numpy.org down - any ETA on when it's back up?

Ambrose LI ambrose.li at gmail.com
Sun Sep 1 11:32:14 EDT 2013

Hi,

numpy.org has been down for at least a few days and is currently
accessible only through archive.org. So I’m just wondering if anyone
with admin access to the site is working on bringing numpy.org back
up.

Apparently, github has recently changed their project subdomains from
github.com to github.io, and (presumably as a result) numpy.github.com
is no longer responding. I checked and saw that numpy.org’s cname has
a ttl of just 60 seconds, so fixing it should fix the problem right
away provided the fix isn’t going to cause a redirection loop.

Thanks much
--
cheers,
-ambrose <http://gniw.ca>