[Numpy-discussion] A bug in numpy.random.shuffle?

Fernando Perez fperez.net at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 14:11:59 EDT 2013

Hi all,

I just ran into this rather weird behavior:

http://nbviewer.ipython.org/6453869

In summary, as far as I can tell, shuffle is misbehaving when acting
on arrays that have structured dtypes. I've seen the problem on 1.7.1
(official on ubuntu 13.04) as well as master as of a few minutes ago.

Is this my misuse? It really looks like a bug to me...

Cheers,