[Numpy-discussion] multiprocessing, numpy and 32-64 bit cohabitation

Antony Lee antony.lee at berkeley.edu
Wed Sep 18 21:40:44 EDT 2013

Thanks, I didn't know that multiprocessing Managers could be used with
processes not started by multiprocessing itself...  I will give them a try.
I just need to compute FFTs, but speed is a real issue for me (I am using
the results for real-time feedback).  To be honest I don't know yet if the
FFTs are going to be the limiting step but I thought I may as well give
pyFFTW a try and ran into that issue...
Antony