[Numpy-discussion] PEP 465 has been accepted / volunteers needed

Travis Oliphant travis at continuum.io
Tue Apr 8 09:38:06 EDT 2014

Congratulations!  This is definitely a big step for array-computing with
Python.  Working with the Python devs to implement a PEP can be a
tremendous opportunity to increase your programming awareness and ability
--- as well as make some good friends.

This is a great way to get involved with both Python and the NumPy
community and have a big impact.  If you are in a position to devote
several hours a week to the task, then you won't find a better opportunity
to contribute.

Best,

-Travis