[Numpy-discussion] Wiki page for building numerical stuff on Windows

Sturla Molden sturla.molden at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 23:10:56 EDT 2014

Matthew Brett <matthew.brett at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've been working on a general wiki page on building numerical stuff on Windows:
>
> https://github.com/numpy/numpy/wiki/Numerical-software-on-Windows
>
> I'm hoping to let Microsoft know what problems we're having, and
> seeing whether we numericists can share some work - us and R and Julia
> and Octave and so on.
>
> Feedback / edits very - very - welcome,

Is seems Microsoft is working on an "accelerate" framework on their own.

https://ampblas.codeplex.com
https://amplapack.codeplex.com

https://ampfft.codeplex.com
https://amprng.codeplex.com
https://ampalgorithms.codeplex.com

It seems to be written in C++ and require VS2012 to build, and possibly
DirectX11 to run.

Apache license, from what I can see.

Sturla

P.S. GotoBLAS2 is spelled with capital G and a trailing 2.