[Numpy-discussion] Wiki page for building numerical stuff on Windows

Aron Ahmadia aron at ahmadia.net
Fri Apr 11 14:26:43 EDT 2014

Thanks Matthew for putting this page together.

The OpenBLAS guys have been accepting/merging pull requests (their GitHub
tree shows 26 contributors and no open pull requests), and I know that
several people from the Python and Julia community have gotten pull
requests merged.  I modified your comments in the Wiki slightly, feel free
to revert if inappopriate.