[Numpy-discussion] Dates and times and Datetime64 (again)

Nathaniel Smith njs at pobox.com
Fri Apr 11 18:28:59 EDT 2014

On Fri, Apr 11, 2014 at 11:25 PM, Sankarshan Mudkavi
<smudkavi at uwaterloo.ca> wrote:
> So is the consensus that we don't accept any tags at all (not even
> temporarily)? Would that break too much existing code?

Well, we don't know. If anyone has any ideas on how to figure it out
then they should speak up :-).

Barring any brilliant suggestions though, I suggest we just go ahead
with disallowing all timezone tags for now. We can always change our
mind as we get closer to the release and people start experimenting
with the new code.

-n

--
Nathaniel J. Smith